Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Guide
Welcome to the General Anthropology research guide at the UT Tyler library!
Use this guide to find resources for studies in all aspects of Anthropology.
- Books, Articles & More: explains how to use the library resources, like the catalog, databases, audiovisual resources, the institutional repository, and the archives.
- Useful Websites: directs you to reliable information sources that are freely available, including information from professional organizations.
- Writing & Citing: contains information about writing for papers, presentations, and other media you may use to share your research, as well as information about citing your work.
- Distance Services: provides information about library services for those students who do not attend classes at the UT Tyler main campus, and tips for using our resources from off campus.
- Information for Faculty: has information for faculty about ways librarians can assist in both class research assignments, and for faculty research outside the classroom.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for this guide, please contact a librarian!
The Library purchases eTextbooks whenever possible. Visit our Library-Provided Textbooks guide to find out if your course is included!
Meet Your Librarian!
, Criminal Justice
, Health Care Administration
, Political Science
, Public Administration
, Social Sciences
, Social Work